Make Your Space Stand Out
When you are looking to make your mark on your home, painting your interiors can be a great and easy way to breathe new life into a living room, spruce up a bedroom, or add a personal touch to a bathroom or kitchen. There are so many options out there that it can feel overwhelming, and you don’t want to use a trend that will be gone the next year, so consulting a professional can help narrow your choices and ensure your satisfaction for years to come. DeltaPro Painters have been Hamilton’s trusted painting professionals for over 14 years, and we are happy to work with you to find a trend that suits your needs, budget, and style. 2020 is full of some unique wall painting trends, and we are here to share some that we think will stand the test of time.
Top paint trends include:
- Bold, monochromatic spaces: Don’t shy away from bright colors. A beautiful cobalt blue, black, or bright green can instantly create a unique atmosphere. Accessorizing with interesting furniture and fixtures can boost this atmosphere—leaving a lasting impression.
- Contrasting door colors: A dark painted door can provide a beautiful contrast to lighter walls. So, if you’re nervous about using a daring color, think about showcasing it on your door.
- Deep earth tones: Instead of your home being ruled by pastels, think about utilizing rich terracotta, wine, or deep avocado green colors. These can provide an instant warm and comforting feeling, especially when used in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Unexpected color pops: Accent walls never go out of style. Color can evoke certain emotions, so think about brightening your space with a yellow, or evoking calm with a green or blue wall.
- Soft pastels in new spaces: Bring pastels out of the nursery! A light, pastel pink, barely-there beige, or soft yellow can bring subtle color to warm up a previously stark space.
Not Interested in Painting? You Can Still Make a Splash.
A new coat of paint might not be the solution for everyone, but you can still make a difference in your home that doesn’t entail a full remodel.
Wall trends that don’t include paint:
- Floral wallpaper: Far from the wallpaper in your grandparents’ home, new wallpaper styles are beautiful, modern, and even have selections that are temporary, so if you aren’t happy with it, peel it off and try again somewhere else.
- Large art pieces or tapestries: Artwork can work as a substitute for more permanent solutions. A large, framed piece, tapestry, or gallery wall can provide a beautiful conversation starter.
- Living walls: Bring the outdoors in! Succulent walls, and shelves full of indoor plants can add a fresh and natural touch to any space.
- Slab backsplash: While this can be a large expense, in small nooks—specifically in the kitchen or bathroom—it can make a huge impact.
- Colorful tile: Tile isn’t just for flooring. Subway, multicolor, or vintage tiles can add dimension and interest to an otherwise bare wall.
If you are looking for quick, professional, and beautiful painting services, whether interior and exterior, our team at DeltaPro Painters is here to help. Call us today at (513) 880-9974 or contact us online.